- We do not move hazardous waste material, such as asbestos and chemicals, but free advice can be given on these items.
- Items being delivered to a new address must be checked for size before delivery, we cannot be held responsible if the item is to big for entry into the new address. Also clients must check for parking and access, overgrown tree branches, poor access causing delays can affect the price quoted.
- A deposit of 25% of the total price is payable up front, and the balance payable within five working days of the contract being completed. Or to the delivery driver on the delivery date, whichever has been agreed. Payment is by cash, direct debit, or building society cheque.
- An extra charge will be added for unforseen circunstances, that are beyond our control, ie waiting for access keys, waiting for customers arrival, incorrect delivery address, incorrect item description, unknown poor access.
- Cancellation requires 24 hours notice, any shorter will incur a £75 fee, or loss of the 25% deposit, which ever is the greater.
- Customers must arrange parking at the address, or pay for any parking fines incurred while we are working at their address. ( Local Council can help supply road cones, for parking ).
- We cannot be held liable for late arrival to an agreed address, due to unforseen circumstances, ie due to traffic, but the driver will try to contact the client within 20 minutes of being late.
- Customers must ensure they or a representative are on site to accept responsibility of our delivery and sign for confirmation.
- There is no VAT charge, no extra fuel or heavy item handling charge, no extra charge for climbing up stairs, or long walks to the front door. The price we quote is FIXED, except for unforseen circumstances.
- If we have all the exact details, service required, goods to be moved, access at property, mileage to property, your Quote will stay the same.
Staff and Vehicles
Our staff are fully trained in their work and polite to our customers. They have been shown how to move heavy and awkward items in various locations. Making sure they do not damage the client, themselves, or the property internally or externally during the contract. Items will be wrapped and protected from damage when required, they can also be boxed and moved by trolleys. Then firmly secured in our vehicles by means of various straps and ties.
Heavy duty blankets cover fragile items such as mirrors and electrical items. Small items, crockery and clothing are usually boxed and labelled. Flat pack items such as wardrobes, can be dismantled, but we cannot ensure they will go back as before. And transporting them in one piece can often cause the joints to work loose. We cannot be held liable for these items.
Our clients are our guarantee. You are in safe hands with CPC.
Please call us now for a quote on 01726 77165 or 07453 878748