MOVING HOUSE, MOVING OFFICE, MOVING FLAT, MOVING BUSINESS, MOVING SINGLE ITEMS.
We are a Cornish family run business which specialise in all aspects of property clearance and removals. Being a local small operator allows us to be more competitive with our prices, and we have less overheads. Based in St.Austell, we cover all of Cornwall and the UK. Our work caters for private individuals and the business sector.
- CPC are not responsible for items packed by customers that leak causing damage.
- CPC are not responsible for items which are forced through spaces, if instructed by the customer.
- CPC advise valuable items such as jewellery, money, credit cards, to remain with the customer.
- CPC are not responsible for the loss or damage to plants or fish, or memory loss on computers.
- CPC can remove doors to gain access to a property if requested, but will not cover any damage related to this action. We will not remove windows or fixed cupboards to gain entry, this should be checked before the removal date.
- CPC specialise in small vehicles and can operate in locations big vehicles cannot.
- CPC are a registered waste carrier, and waste materials are disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.
- CPC staff are trained, qualified, licenced, insured, experienced, reliable, courteous, and professional to our customers needs. ( Your in safe hands at CPC ).
- CPC can operate seven days a week, and can be called upon at short notice for that emergency. We will work outside of normal working hours to to suit our customers needs.
We have various types of van, which can cover most jobs::
- Our Luton Box Van with Tail-Lift is ideal for moving larger items like Pianos, Hot-Tubs, Display Units, etc. With the Tail-Lift and our Dolly Trollies, pianos and heavy items can be moved with ease.
- Our high roof, long wheelbase covered in panel van is ideal for moving furniture, it is ply lined clean inside with fastening hooks. This van is used on lots of various contracts.
- Our two tonne tipper truck van is ideal for moving waste material and delivering aggregate products. Our tipper can be used as a flatbed with the sides removed, or with the extension cage sides and roof put on, it is ideal for large volume, light products.
The owner of CPC Steven Carkeek has been in the road haulage industry for over twenty six years and in that time has gained a vast amount of practical experience. He has lived in Cornwall all his life and knows the area very well. He has operated various vehicles from 3.5 tonne vans to 44 tonne articulated trucks.
Driving throughout Cornwall and the rest of the UK, with his vast knowledge and experience, he knows the importance of forward planning, using the correct equipment and vehicles, and the importance of well trained and motivated staff.
Accidents do happen, which is why our staff are fully trained and qualified in their field of work.
However, we try to minimise any risk of potential accidents, and advise customers who have young children or pets to try and find them somewhere safe to stay on the removal date. This could be at a relatives house, or with a neighbour. And if this is not possible, maybe set one room aside to accommodate them. These actions will reduce the risk of accidents happening through trip hazards, and relieve some stress on the day.
- We always agree a fully inclusive price, with no hidden extras, before we start work (except for unforseen circumstances). Valid for 30 days from the date of issue
- We will try to complete the work on the agreed date and time
- CPC will remove your items with the minimum of disturbance, and leave your property clean and tidy
- CPC will at all times act with the utmost discretion, and with full regard to the circumstances in which the removals is required.
CPC works with…
Bereaved Families, Private Individuals, Auction Houses, Landlords, Solicitors, Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Business Owners, Local Authorities, Local Events Organisers.
CPC has over 26 years experience behind it, just give us a call.
All our services have a FREE no obligation quotation and advice, and written quotes are provided.
Our quote is a FIXED PRICE except for unforseen circumstances, and will last for 30 days from the date provided.